After enrolment, you will be assigned a University email address (you will receive the address on your personal email, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) which will be the official communication channel between the student and Università Cattolica. The mailbox is already active.
The @icatt.it mailbox should be consulted regularly so as not to lose important information
On this mailbox the following are delivered:
- notices and communications from the secretariat - e.g. in relation to deadlines for the submission of degree curricula, registration of exams, deadlines for fees
- information on study and work opportunities and on economic benefits, awards and scholarships - such as Erasmus proposals or meetings with companies, indications on the extracurricular opportunities that the University offers for your personal and cultural development
- communications sent by professors through the Blackboard platform
- enter from iCatt or from the button on this page, only after receiving the activation email from our offices
- use the nominal account of iCatt followed by @icatt.it (e.g email@example.com) and the password you use for iCatt
- in case of authentication failure follow the path “forgotten password” from iCatt
only after receiving the activation email from our offices
If you have problems accessing your mailbox, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Professional Plus 365
Thanks to the Student Advantage project, signed with Microsoft, in addition to the email inbox, accessible from any device, the service offered by the University includes the possibility of downloading the Office Professional Plus 365 programme free of charge on 5 different devices, together with all the other Microsoft cloud services such as Sharepoint Online, Skype for Business and OneDrive.
For all information and installation instructions, please refer to the web page at http://products.office.com/it-it/student/office-in-education where you will be asked to enter your @icatt.it e-mail address.
You can easily access it from your smartphone by downloading a free app, such as Microsoft Outlook
- download the app
- enter your @icatt email address (choose Office 365 application if required)
- enter your credentials in the UCSC cloud mail screen that appears