A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, Ginori 1735 as well as Kering Eyewear and Kering Beauté. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2022, Kering had over 47,000 employees and revenue of €20.4 billion. We are seeking talented graduates, who are interested in exploring our current internship opportunities by attending our in-person recruiting day at our offices in Milan. This could be a unique opportunity to have a closer look at one of the most influential Luxury Groups.
You will attend our recruiting day, which will provide an overview of the internship opportunities at Kering Corporate Italy and learn more about our company while you demonstrate your passion.
Our internship programs can last 6 or 12 months, and are based in either Milan, Florence or at our WW Logistics hub in Trecate (Novara).
There are several positions that we are actively recruiting for:
- Finance, Procurement, Accounting, Tax and Audit
- Operations, Planning, Supply Chain Quality and Aftersales
- Information Technologies, Data Maintenance, Platform Management, Application Creation and Maintenance
- Legal, Human Resources, Security and Sustainability
Who you are
- You are a recent or soon-to-be graduate with a passion for luxury
- Proactive, detail-oriented and able to approach a challenge with creativity and tenacity
- You have Excellent communication skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office products
- You have knowledge of written and spoken English