Students will be advised of definitive costs and means of payment in good time before departure.
The costs below may be subject to change as they are updated to the current academic year.
- Cattolica Tuition fee for year 1, 2, and 3
- Total TJU tuition for Summer 1 (3 UG Credits + 6 GR Credits): $1815 + $4530 *
- Total TJU tuition for Summer 2 (3 UG Credits + 6 GR Credits): $1815 + $4530 *
- Cattolica Study abroad Fee € 11.000/Y for year 4, 5 and 6
- Total TJU tuition and fees of the Double Degree Programme per year (SKMC MD & MS Health Policy focusing on International Health and Medicine): $45,674/ Year **
* Thomas Jefferson University Summer session I and II tuition fees are charged on a per-credit basis.
- Undergraduate (UG) courses - $605/ credit
Compulsory courses: Writing Seminar 1 (Year 1) & Writing Seminar 2 (Year 2). Each are 3 credits for a total undergraduate of 6 credits
- Graduate (GR) courses (Master of Science in Health Policy focusing on International Health & Medicine) - $755/credit
Compulsory courses: minimum 2 per Summer
NB: Writing Seminar 1 & 2 may be waived for who have earned these credits in equivalent courses from another College / University.
** The tuition for SKMC and the JCPH Master’s programme has been discounted for students enrolled in the Triple Degree programme.
Tuition is due by the first day of classes. For additional information on payment, see the Jefferson Student Accounts website.
Students undertaking the Triple Degree study programme will have to bear the additional cost of their study at Thomas Jefferson University, e.g. travel, food and accommodation, study materials, health insurance and visas.