There are various opportunities to meet companies during the year. The annual calendar will give you an overview of career guidance and other intiatives programmed for Università Cattolica students and graduates during the year.
University Committee for Employability also holds various sessions/events about career guidance.
The Career Service can advise you on which career guidance sessions to attend if you want to make your job search more successful. You can get advice on which sessions would be appropriate for your intended career, and information about which personal advice sessions to sign up for.
You can go through a simulation of the whole selection process (in italian language). Starting with a career guidance interview, you can then present your CV to an expert recruiter and simulate tests used by most employers during the recruitment process. You will also be able to get advice on how to improve your online visibility.
- Career guidance interview: "Shape your job. Are you looking just for any job or are you looking for your job?” . Professionals will give you starting points to think about so that you can identify specific personal and professional requirements that you can use to shape your job search and understand the sector you are aiming at.
- CV Point: "Turn your CV into a self-marketing tool". Guidance on writing your CV and covering letter.
- Mock Interviews. Career guidance interviews and simulations of individual job interviews.
- Assessment Center. Structured presentations and self-presentation; group dymanics and an explanation of aptitude tests. Results and feedback to participants.
- My Personal Branding. Individual advice to improve your online visibility.
Our activities are in italian language and free of charge. Simply register yourself online on the events page.
Dates, times and registration details for each session are available online. Upcoming events are available here